How do you draw a dog for beginners?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a puppy’s eyes?
How to draw dog eyes step by step
- Mark the page with two directional lines that divides the dog’s face in half.
- Mark the darkest areas with a soft 6B graphite pencil, paying close attention to the structure of the eye.
- Switch to a less soft pencil like a 2B and fill in the middle tones — the reflected light in the eye.