How do you draw a racoon face step by step?
How to Draw a Raccoon Face Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw a Construction Line Shape of the Raccoon’s Head.
- Step 2 – Make a Line Drawing of the Face.
- Step 3 – Begin Shading.
- Step 4 – Continue Shading.
- Step 5 – Refine the Shading.
- Step 6 – Finish the Drawing.
- Optional Step – Adding the Whiskers.
Are racoons cute?
Raccoons are “ cute,” but they don’t make good pets. It would be much better to get a cat, dog, hamster, or horse.
Which animals eat raccoons?
Bobcats, mountain lions and pumas will all hunt raccoons if they are given the chance. These large predators help keep the raccoon population in check, and they can eat both juvenile raccoons and adult raccoons.
What are good raccoon names?
Cute Raccoon Names
How do you draw a raccoon head?
How to Draw a Raccoon
- Step 1: Draw an oval on the left side of the paper as a guide for the raccoon’s head.
- Step 2: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head to help you place the raccoon’s facial features later on.
- Step 3: Draw a small oval on the lower half of the raccoon’s head as a guide for the muzzle.