How do you draw a realistic rat step by step?
How to Draw a Rat
- Step 1: Draw a big circle as a guide for the rat’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the left as a guide for the rat’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the rat’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 5: Draw two arcs on the rat’s head as guides for the ears.
Where do rats poop?
So, rat poop is normally found in places that are large enough for them to fit. They include the attic spaces, below kitchen equipment, behind stored containers or storage shelves, or along a shed or garage’s wall.
How do you draw a rat easy?
How to Draw Cartoon Rats in Simple Steps Drawing Tutorial
- Draw a half circle.
- Draw a letter ‘s’ curved tail. Draw an oval nose. Draw a letter ‘u’ for each ear.
- Draw a circle with a dot in it for teh eye. Draw a letter ‘c’ for the curve of the thigh.
- Draw lines for the whiskers. Draw an oval inside the ear.