How do you draw jewelry for beginners?
How to Draw Your Jewelry Designs (and Why You REALLY Need This Skill)
- Get Perspective Down. Perspective is a way of drawing objects in 3D.
- Pay Attention to Sizes. You need to know how to scale your designs when drawing them, making them bigger or smaller in order to zero in on the design.
- Focus on Wearability — or Not.
How do I start my own jewelry at home?
Become a Designer in 5 easy steps
- Enrol in Your Favourite Course.
- Get Your Free Starter Kit.
- Watch Easy Video Classes in your language and Practice.
- Create Many Types of Clothes, Jewellery & So Much More.
- Get Certified & Start Your Own Business.