How do you draw a sloth art for kids?
- Draw an oval head and connected body.
- Add a branch above.
- Connect the body to the branch with a back leg.
- Add a front arm.
- Draw the far arm and leg with claws.
- Start the face with an outline.
- Draw the inside face features.
- Add leaves to the tree. Erase the gray lines.
How do you draw a face in 8 steps?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is a sloths habitat like?
Sloths —the sluggish tree-dwellers of Central and South America—spend their lives in the tropical rain forests. They move through the canopy at a rate of about 40 yards per day, munching on leaves, twigs and buds.