How do you make a lion sketch?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a snow leopard easy?
Step 1: Draw a circle for the snow leopard’s head. Step 2: Now add two small ears on the top of the head. Then draw two ovals for eyes, an oval for the nose, and whiskers and a mouth inside the head. Step 3: Draw a curve for the back and two smaller curves for the belly, leaving room for legs.
How do you draw a easy Leopard?
Step 1: Let’s draw a leopard! Draw a long, curbed line for the back. Step 2: Draw the belly by continuing to trace down from the back and then across the bottom. Step 3: Continue the line by tracing up, this time, for the neck.
How do you make a tiger face?
- Draw a large oval that fills the paper.
- Add a nose in the center.
- Draw the sides of the nose.
- Add two lines for the cheeks.
- Draw two ears.
- Add triangles on the face and neck.
- Draw two eyes and a mouth.
- Draw whiskers.