What is the Starbucks logo?
The iconic twin-tailed siren on Starbucks ‘ logo serves as a reference to Seattle and the sea. Wanting to communicate Seattle’s close proximity to the sea, the siren is seen to have hair that looks similar to ocean waves.
What was in the Unicorn frappe?
The Unicorn Frappuccino was a viral drink created by Starbucks, introduced in April 2017. It is made with ice, milk, pink powder, sour blue powder, crème Frappuccino syrup, mango syrup, and blue drizzle. The Unicorn Frappuccino was criticized by the Stratford Health Department for having too much sugar.
What Frappuccinos does Starbucks have right now?
Creme Frappuccino ®
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Crème Frappuccino ® Blended Beverage.
- Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino ®
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino ® Blended Beverage.
- Strawberry Crème Frappuccino ® Blended Beverage.
- Chai Crème Frappuccino ® Blended Beverage.
What’s in a frappe from Starbucks?
Caramel syrup meets coffee, milk and ice for a rendezvous in the blender, while whipped cream and buttery caramel sauce layer the love on top. To change things up, try it affogato-style with a hot espresso shot poured right over the top.