What color is a starfish?
As you can see, sea stars have lots of looks. They come in a rainbow of colors, including blue, red, orange, purple, pink, and even white.
Can you paint a starfish?
Spray paint the natural dyed starfish a fun color. I chose a pretty metallic gold spray paint. After completely done spraying with the paint, allow to dry for 30-60 minutes. Mine dried really quick!
How do you draw a starfish outline?
How to draw a starfish
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Delineate smooth lines from the center to the oval edge.
- In the middle of the bigger one, add a smaller oval.
- Outline the shape of the starfish.
- Draw tube feet.
- Delineate the ends of the starfish pattern with smooth lines.