How do you draw a realistic Turkey?
How to draw a turkey
- Mark off the width and height of the turkey.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Define places for the legs, feet and beak of the turkey.
- Mark off the shapes of the legs, wings, tail feathers and beak.
- Detail the shapes of the wing and tail feathers of the turkey.
- Outline the shapes of the feathers and claws.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.