How do you dye a hat?
- Wash the hat and let it air dry.
- Cover up any logos with painter’s tape; trim around the edges carefully with a craft knife.
- Place the hat on a protected surface and, following the instructions on the can, spray the paint.
- Turn the hat over and spray the bottom of the bill only.
How do you make a floppy hat?
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Over the circle, draw an almond-shaped oval.
- Sketch out the slight folds almost in the shape of a square.
- Draw a ribbon in the right part of the hat.
- If you want to make it “pop” in the drawing with felt pens or black liner.
- Erase the pencil (if you inked it) and add color.
How do you make a magic hat?
How to Draw A Cartoon Hat
- Start this drawing lesson by sketching two oval shapes.
- Next, add a small line below the biggest oval shape.
- Continue your artwork by refining the line near the opening of the hat.
- Finally, draw a side band on the crown of your hat.
- Add some colors (mostly black) to your illustration.