How do you draw a winter scene?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Winter Scene
- Begin by sketching in the horizon line. Use short and long strokes, allowing the lines to overlap slightly.
- Draw a three dimensional house. Begin by drawing three straight, vertical lines.
- Add detail to the house.
- Draw a snowman in the foreground.
How do you draw a winter landscape?
- Draw the snow banks.
- Space out 3 tree trunks.
- Add branches to the left tree.
- Add branches to the middle tree.
- Add branches to the right tree.
- Draw a moon.
- Draw shadows that point to the moon.
- Color the trees black and the shadows gray.
What is a winter tree?
They are known as deciduous trees and coniferous trees. Deciduous trees lose their leaves in the winter. Coniferous trees typically do not lose their leaves in winter. Because of this, they are often called “evergreens.” Both types of trees are adapted to survive cold temperatures.