How do you draw a easy zebra?
- Draw the torso of the body.
- Add the head above.
- Draw an ear, mane, eye and mouth.
- Draw two side legs.
- Add two far legs.
- Draw a hoof on each leg. Add a tail.
- Start drawing the triangle stripes.
- Finish the triangle stripes. Add a background.
How do you draw a zebra with how2drawanimals?
How to Draw a Zebra
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the zebra’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a circle that’s about half the size of the first circle on the upper right side as a guide for the zebra’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a long U-shaped arc on the lower right side of the head as a guide for the zebra’s muzzle.
How do you draw a zebra face?
How to Draw a Zebra Head
- Take a pencil and make a circle, a line on the circle and another one simple line below the circle.
- In the second step, we sketch out the long muzzle of our zebra and two lines of the neck, as our artists did.
- Now draw the eye that should be located on the horizontal line.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.