How do you draw a Acorn for kids?
- Draw a large U shape.
- Add the acorn cap.
- Draw the stem and bottom nub.
- Draw large V shapes across the top.
- Continue with similar V shapes.
- Finish with the smallest V shapes.
- Shade the Vs in the cap with medium gray pencil color.
- Fill in the acorn and stem with medium gray pencil color.
How do you draw a nut easy?
How to Draw a Nut
- First draw a normal oval.
- Now, using two straight, short lines draw the side surfaces and draw a bottom with a curved line.
- Now draw a circular hole in the center of the nut and the edges using straight lines.
- Erase all unnecessary lines, draw out the outlines of the nut and the thread inside the hole.
How do you draw a pecan nut?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Pecan Nuts
- Begin by drawing the shell of the first nut. Outline the outside of the shell using two curved lines that meet at a point on one end.
- Next, draw the nut protruding from the shell.
- Draw another line down the side of the nut.
- Continue to texture the nut using curved lines.