How do you draw a male anime character?
Anime Male Character Step by Step Drawing
- Draw the basic shape of the head starting with a vertical line to help you make sure both halves are even.
- Position the facial features as described earlier.
- Draw the hair after placing all of the facial features.
Who is the coolest anime character?
Top 10 Coolest Anime Characters Ever
- Light Yagami (Death Note)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki(Naruto)
- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
- Levi (Attack on Titan)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Portagas D Ace (One Piece)
- Meliodas(The Seven Deadly Sins)
How can I be a handsome boy face?
How to Look Handsome: 10 Easy Steps to Greater Attractiveness
- Adopt a regular face care routine.
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Focus on the eyes.
- Eliminate dark spots.
- Get the right haircut.
- Focus on your teeth.
- Exercise Regularly.
- Diet and nutrition.
What are some good anime boy names?
Totally Awesome Anime Boy Names
How do you do the 3/4 anime face?
How to Draw an Anime Female Face 3/4 View
- Step 1 – Draw the Top Part of the Head. Head top construction.
- Step 2 – Draw the Center Line For the Face. Head and face construction lines.
- Step 3 – Draw Bottom of the Face.
- Step 4 – Draw the Facial Features.
- Step 5 – Drawing the Hair.
- Step 6 – Cleaned Up Line Drawing.
- Step 7 – Apply Color.
- Step 8 – Apply Shading.
How do you draw male anime eyes?
How to Draw Male Anime Eyes in Pencil
- Step 1 – Sketch the basic eye shape.
- Step 2 – Draw the lash lines.
- Step 3 – Draw a circle for the iris.
- Step 4 – Thicken the lash lines.
- Step 5 – Add a triangle to the upper corner.
- Step 6 – Draw the pupil and reflections of the eyes.
- Step 7 – Fill in the pupil.
How do you draw anime boy hair easy?
Start the drawing with an outline of the head and the hairline.
- Step 1 – Draw the Front of the Medium Long Hair. Anime medium long male hair front drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Sides of the Medium Long Hair.
- Step 3 – Draw the Top/Back of the Medium Long Hair.
- Step 4 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 5 – Add Some Shading.