How do you paint realistic clouds?
Thick, Loosely Formed Clouds
- Sketch. Start by sketching a few jagged shapes. These will be patches of sky peeking out from behind the cloud.
- Add Water and Paint. Apply a water glaze across the entire sky.
- Add Darker Blues. Let the painting dry about halfway before dabbing more blue into these same areas.
How do you cut a cloud shape?
Fold a piece of cardstock in half and draw one side of a cloud. Cut along the cloud shape on both sides of your fold to create a complete cloud. Fold the rest of your card stock and trace and cut your cloud shape until you have 4-6 clouds with a fold in the middle. Open one cloud and lay flat.
How can kids make a cloud?
- Pour 1 cup of hot boiling water into a glass jar.
- Quickly spray hairspray into the jar.
- Immediately put the lid onto the jar.
- Place a 3-5 pieces of ice on top of the lid of the jar.
- Watch the top of the jar carefully and you will see a cloud begin to form.
How do you make clouds with Copic markers?
How to Create Clouds using Copic Markers
- 1 – Use B00 and outline the bottom of the clouds.
- 2 – Use B000 to blend out under and around the outline.
- 3 – Darken the bottoms of the clouds with B00.
- 4 – Blend out with B000 and B0000.
- 5 – Take C0 and shadow the bottom of the clouds.
- 6 – Blend out the C0 using C00.