What does draw a crowd mean?
if an event draws a crowd, a large number of people come to watch it. Synonyms and related words. To perform or entertain, or to be performed. amuse.
Do you draw the background first?
If you are going the traditional way and drawing on paper, it’s always better to just mark off a rectangle depending on where you want to place your character. Once that is done, draw the background Followed by the character. (All in pencil, when you are sure, use the outline pens.)
How do you fill a background drawing?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color.
- Select the area you want to fill.
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer.
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern:
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.