How do you draw a simple crystal?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Crystals
- Begin by drawing a zigzag line. Use straight or slightly curved lines for each portion.
- Enclose a crystal.
- Outline the second crystal, again using connected, straight lines.
- Draw a third crystal emerging from between the first two.
Which crystals are good for what?
Different types of healing crystals
- Clear quartz. This white crystal is considered a “master healer.” It’s said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating it.
- Rose quartz. Just as the color may suggest, this pink stone is all about love.
- Tiger’s eye.
What qualities does amethyst have?
Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers. Amethyst encourages sobriety, having a sobering effect on overindulgence of alcohol, drugs or other addictions.
How do you draw the moon?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Moon
- Begin by drawing a circle. This will outline the moon itself.
- Draw a cloud passing in front of the moon.
- Completely enclose the shape of the cloud, using short, connected curved lines to outline the bottom of the cloud.
- Add another cloud beneath the moon.