How do you draw good hair for beginners?
1. How to Draw Long, Straight Hair
- Start by adding some volume around the head.
- Draw the parting in your chosen place.
- Draw the outline of the hair around the face.
- Draw the direction of the hair gently flowing down over the shoulders.
- As I’ve mentioned before, hair doesn’t lie flat on the scalp.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How can I draw my hair better?
- Lay in the Shape. Start your drawing by laying in the overall shape of the hairstyle with a pencil.
- Apply the Darks.
- Blend, Reapply Darks and Lift.
- Lay in the Shape.
- Build up the Hair Strands.
- Blend and Lift.
- Draw the Shapes.
- Create the Hair Strands.
How do you draw highlights in hair?
To draw a more realistic highlight like this on paper you can either create it as you color by leaving a random white area or you can lightly outline the highlight before coloring the hair. If drawing digitally you can add the highlight after you finish coloring and/or shading the hair.