How do you draw a cap on your head?
- Begin by drawing a semicircle. This will be the part of the hat that will rest on your head.
- Add the visor. To do so, first draw a rectangle, then add a small triangle beneath it.
- Add the curves for the cap.
- Ink the drawing.
- Color and shade the drawing.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a rat for beginners?
How to Draw a Rat
- Step 1: Draw a big circle as a guide for the rat’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the left as a guide for the rat’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the rat’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 5: Draw two arcs on the rat’s head as guides for the ears.