How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
How do you draw Maggie?
How to Draw Maggie Simpson
- At firs,t draw two circles, which denote the eyes.
- Using z-line draw the hair of Maggy (note, the Lisa Simpson has the same haircut).
- Using a short curved line draw the cheek.
- Draw the lower lip and the line of neck using curved lines.
- Draw the pupils in the eyes, using two dots.
How do you spell Maggie Simpson?
- Margaret Lenny Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons and a part of the Simpson family, notably the youngest member.
- Maggie is the youngest child of Homer and Marge, and the younger sister to Bart and Lisa.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.