How do you draw a 3/4 nose?
- Step 1: Draw a 3D shape with trapezoid base. Decide on the angle you want to draw the nose.
- Step 2: Add circles to the base.
- Step 3: Draw the upper nose bridge.
- Step 4: Draw the nose’s tip and bridge.
- Step 5: Outline the nostril wing.
- Step 6: Draw the nostril.
- Step 7: Prepare for shading.
How do you draw easy lips?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
What is the nose?
Nose, the prominent structure between the eyes that serves as the entrance to the respiratory tract and contains the olfactory organ. It provides air for respiration, serves the sense of smell, conditions the air by filtering, warming, and moistening it, and cleans itself of foreign debris extracted from inhalations.