How do you draw a real unicorn?
1. Sketch the Pose of a Unicorn
- Start with an oval for the chest.
- Add the rump.
- Add the neck and head.
- You can choose any pose you like for your unicorn, but it will be the most realistic if you borrow it from a horse.
- Finally, add a tail:
- Now we’re going to add shapes characteristic for a horse body.
What’s a flying unicorn called?
A winged unicorn (or flying unicorn Also known as Alicorn, Alaricorn and Unipegasus) is a fictional horse with wings and a horn, and may be a variant from either the more well known Pegasus, and/or unicorn.
How do you draw a full body unicorn?
How to Draw a Unicorn
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the unicorn’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle above the first as a guide for the unicorn’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a U-shaped arc on the lower right side of the head as a guide for the unicorn’s muzzle.