How do you draw Pikachu’s face?
Method 1 of 2: Drawing Pikachu’s Face
- Draw a circle and divide it into 4 sections for the outline of Pikachu’s head.
- Draw long, pointed ears on top of the head.
- Draw Pikachu’s round cheeks and chin at the bottom of the head.
- Add the ear and cheek markings.
- Draw the eyes on the horizontal line running through the circle.
What Colour is Pikachu?
Pikachu is a yellow mouse-like Pokémon with powerful electrical abilities.
What is the easiest Pokemon to draw?
Top 10 Easiest Pokemon to Draw
- Shuckle. Shuckle’s body is obviously extremely simple, resembling a bunch of worms appearing from the shell.
What color is Ash’s hat?
Pokémon Journeys: The Series hat In Pokémon Journeys: The Series, Ash wears a red hat. It has a black C shape on its front, resembling a Poké Ball.
How do you make Ash and Pikachu?
Do you want to learn how to draw Ash hugging Pikachu.
- Start drawing Pikachu by drawing the basic shapes that make up his form, such as a circle for the face….
- Now draw a circle on both of Pikachu’s cheeks..
- Now draw Pikachu’s ears.
- Draw a letter ‘U’ like shape for the bottom of Pikachu’s mouth.