How do you make box pleats?
Drafting the template
- Measure your waist.
- Divide your waist measurement by the desired number of pleat.
- Since each pleat takes 3 times its width in fabric, multiple your waist measurement by 3: 25 x 3 = 75 (the fabric you need to make ten 2.5”-wide box pleats ).
- Add your usual seam allowances (2 times for each panel).
How do you draw a heel?
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.
What are the types of skirt?
Types of Skirts
- A-line skirt. The A-line skirt is a great skirt for the pear-shaped figure (that’s me!).
- Box pleat skirt. The box pleat skirt is a variation of the pleat types of skirts.
- Bubble skirt.
- Circular skirt.
- Gathered skirt.
- Handkerchief skirt.
- High/low skirt.
- High waisted skirt.