How do you draw a realistic fire with pencils?
How to Draw Fire in Pencil
- Sketch the flame you want to make.
- Get some graphite powder and smudge it around and in some places, inside the flames.
- Whatever you used to smudge the background, use it again to make a few curvy smooth lines that go upwards.
How can I make my drawing look realistic?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.
How do you draw realistic eyes?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
Should I learn to draw realistically first?
It doesn’t matter if you draw realistically or not. Some do and some don’t. Finding a style takes time and practice. You repeat your mistakes and successes.
Why do my drawings not look realistic?
It’s easy to identify things like the eyes being too large and too close together. The nose might be drawn too small for the face. Whatever the case may be, if you want a drawing (especially a portrait) to look realistic, you must be able to draw proportions as accurately as possible.