How do you color scars art?
To achieve the look of pitted or atrophic scars you can simply use a slightly darker shade of skin color to create the pits and then fade these back into the surrounding skin by using a textural brush with the surrounding skin color. Remember these tend not to be shiny or colored like other scars.
How do you draw a cut wound?
How to Draw Cuts & Bruises
- Draw a small line on the area of your drawing where you want to place a cut.
- Draw a line parallel to the first, making the line as ragged as the first line you drew.
- Draw a circle where you want the bruise to appear.
- Add color to the cuts and bruises.
What type of scars are there?
Types of scars
- Normal fine-line scars. A minor wound like a cut will usually heal to leave a raised line, which will gradually fade and flatten over time.
- Keloid scars.
- Hypertrophic scars.
- Pitted or sunken scars.
- Scar contractures.