How do you draw big Simba?
Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the front part of Simba’s body. First draw four small marks to indicate the height and width. Now connect the marks using curved lines. Sketch lightly at first so that it’s easy to erase if you make a mistake.
How do you draw a lion easy for beginners?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.