How do you draw a skull for beginners?
1. How to Draw a Base for a Human Skull Drawing
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a line under the circle, using the length of its radius.
- Divide this line into three sections.
- Draw a square “bucket” under the circle.
- Draw two ovals in the bottom third of this line.
- Connect the ovals with the rest of the lines.
How do you draw a 3/4 skull?
Start by drawing a circle.
- Then find the center line.
- Next, we’ll find the brow-line.
- This line here will represent the point where the front plane of the skull meets the side plane.
- Fill in the side of the face.
- Now draw in the nose… and attach the jaw.
How do you make a skull with flames?
How To Draw Skull With Flames
- Start with a round shape for the skull and two lines. Start with a round shape for the skull and two lines.
- You will now start sketching out the eye sockets and shapes of the head.
- Here draw the top part of the jaw and teeth.
- Add a random flames.
How do you make a skull step by step?
Step-by-step instructions to draw a skull.
- Step 1: Start with the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw your eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.
- Step 6: Add shading and final touches.