How do you draw Maggie Simpsons?
How to Draw Maggie Simpson
- At firs,t draw two circles, which denote the eyes.
- Using z-line draw the hair of Maggy (note, the Lisa Simpson has the same haircut).
- Using a short curved line draw the cheek.
- Draw the lower lip and the line of neck using curved lines.
- Draw the pupils in the eyes, using two dots.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
Does Maggie Simpson ever grow up?
In Holidays of Future Passed, she is seen as a grown up, and when she goes into labor, she is given a pacifier to suck on in place of an epidural, which successfully helps her. A running gag affiliated with Maggie is for her to trip over her onesie when she walks.