How do you draw a simple tree branch?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
- Add details, ground and clouds.
How do you draw a single tree branch?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Tree Branch
- Draw a wavy, curved line. This begins the outline of the branch of the tree.
- Continue the wavy line, angling it downward. Draw another wavy line beneath it.
- Continue the lower wavy line roughly parallel to the top line.
- Erase a portion of the bottom of the tree branch.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you dye a tree branch?
Wet the branches with a clean brush and clean water. Mix a light brown color and apply it over the branches wet on wet. Once that layer is completely dry, mix a dark brown and apply it to the darkest areas of the branches with the tip of the brush. Apply this color with light strokes for fine detail.