Partner with BLOOM
Many programs have been designed to meet the needs of those in Stairways and the broader community that need healing arts the most.
BLOOM currently designs, hosts and instructs creative healing programs for over 25 organizations and local non-profits. BLOOM realizes that people from all walks of life are in need of a place to grow, heal and recover. Rather than trying to start from scratch and begin your own arts program, take advantage of our excellent facilities, staff and creative knowledge.
Drug and Alcohol Recovery
Stairways Behavioral health and BLOOM continue to provide for the mental health needs for those battling addiction. BLOOM’s art experiences are used to improve outlooks and reinforce new and positive behaviors.
BLOOM along with the House of Mercy and Urban Erie Community Development Corporation, brought together women who were New Americans. This clay class was specifically designed for women who are new to our country. Creating in clay allows this group to socialize, create and learn about other people new to our region.
BLOOM works closely with the VA Hospital to ensure that we meet the needs of their demographic, including spouses, caregivers, significant others as well as wounded veterans and also those suffering from PTSD. We offer arts, yoga, and clay classes that are specifically developed for Veterans. BLOOM is focused on taking care of those that have given so much.
Some organizations BLOOM has partnered with in the past include:
- AmeriCorp Vista
- Booker T Washington Center
- Dressed for Success
- Erie Community Foundation
- Erie County Department of Health
- Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership
- Erie Yesterday
- Non Profit Partnership
- Erie Arts & Culture
- Erie Institute of Technology
- School District of the City of Erie
- Family Services of NWPA
- Gannon University
- General Electric
- Goodwill Industries
- Harborcreek Youth Services
- JFK Center of Erie
- Mercy Center for Women
- Multicultural Community Resource Center
- Mercyhurst University
- Martin Luther King Center
- Photographic Arts Society of NWPA
- Quality of Life Center
- Regional Cancer Center
- Sarah Reed Children’s Center
- Sight Center of NWPA
- Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Network
- Sisters of Mercy
- The Barber National Institute
- The Employee Community Service Fund of GE Transportation
- YMCA of Greater Erie
- VA Medical Center